Thursday 4 December 2014

The Future


Hello
So today i am going to talk about the future. I got this idea from my mum as we were talking today she asked me if i like growing up and my answer was "NO". I really don't know why because at the end of the day we all have to grow up so why not like it but then i thought maybe i do like growing up but i don't like the idea of the unknown and what i am going to do, who i am going to meet and so on. I then started thinking of what i wanted to do. Ever since i was little i loved playing games and i liked the idea of being a different character each time i thought it was all real and when i got back into reality i realised that i needed to find a way of being the characters i loved as well as my self. Thats when i found drama. As i have grown older i have realised i have not lost my love for imagination and playing games i wish i was back in my primary school playing farms, models and hotels. It was normal to play games but i think thats why i love drama because it is like a a game i used to play when i was younger. I don't wish to ever leave the games i used to play so i wish to be an actress. sadly you can't always get what you wish and if i can't be an Actress i would want to be creative as well so i wold love to do something in writing as i love stories and imagination. i love the idea of taking people to a different place if thats acting or telling a story you don't always have to be in reality you can be in Hogwarts, Divergent or Neverland sometimes you just need to escape. i think that is what i want to do help people escape for a few minutes and become someone else in a different land with no worries insecurities they are just free from there problems.

i hope you enjoyed this post see you next week.


Rubyxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment